Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 07:02:34 -0500

At 05:23 AM 7/1/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I would love it!!!! ... but I am not in the SanFran area at all.  Any other
>generous Leica know-how in the Washington D.C. area?  If we can get enough
>people we could spend a Saturday learning something.

Hey, come up to Cape Cod in October and take part in the Leica seminar that
Ted is leading! Lots of Leicas to play with and several days of Leica
camaraderie

I'm still looking for a roommate. (And I don't talk in my sleep - usually.
<G>)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...