Subject: [Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: "Ron K. Miller" <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 00:43:13 -0700

I for one would take a class if the session included more than just
bokeh. But just for the odd question or two, the friendly LUG has been
accommodating!!

But any complete beginner should at least read up on the basics of
photography.  Just for a show of suggestions, what excellent reading
would the LUG recommend for a newbie (a) basics and (b) advanced technic
the Leica way)?? I'm sure your local library might carry some titles!