Subject: Re:[Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: Charles <chaslor@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 98 21:34:39 -0400

>A while back, I stopped posting to the LUG about stuff I was doing, ideas I
>had about certain subjects, etc. because of the attitudes of many people.
>Your statement re-affirms my commitment to again, become only a lurker. I'm
>going off the air now.
>
>Jim

Jim

I know what you mean. As a working professional, I've enjoyed your posts.
Don't stop. I myself, as a confirmed lurker, have nearly responded to
your letters (and many others) to tell you just that. But fear of the
careless remark has held me back. It's a very inflamatory list. People
respond before they think. I subscribe to the digest which allows me to
kind of soak it all in before I go off the deep end. I suppose others may
fire off hasty replies without thought. Speak your mind and state your
ideas. And everybody, sit and think a moment before applying such harsh
judgement on others. Myself and others would contribute more frequently
if this were the case here.

Charles