Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm 2.0 Aspheric (long)
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:28:36 EDT

Subj:	 Re: [Leica] 35mm 2.0 Aspheric   (long)
Date:	98-06-30 19:07:26 EDT
From:	cdunlap@emerald.ucsc.edu (Charles Dunlap)

"I knew it was all about the beer, I knew it! I have recently joined the
LHSA and look forward to more informal reviews. My M6HM comes this week
from Leica, so I'll be curious to see what other folks think about it in
Viewfinder.
- -Charlie"

Well Charlie, of course it is about the beer. It is a German camera after all.
Hope you can make it to the Annual Meet in Denver in October - there is no
place better to test the Aspherical low light potential than in a bar filled
with LHSA and LUGgers. Welcome to the LHSA. - I like the M6HM, it has what has
to be one off the best viewfinders ever put in a Leica, snappy contrast and
works very well with the 50/75/90 combo. I even shot some stuff with my 135/4
Tele-Elmar with it and it was nice to have a meter AND a frame line set up
that I could see.
Tom A