Subject: Re: [Leica] which Billingham bag, please?
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:26:46 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/98 12:54:30 PM EST, fls@5senses.com writes:

<< I am looking for the perfect bag to carry 2 M6 bodies
 and 4 lenses.  The lenses would be the 35/2 ASPH,
 50/2, 75/1.4, and 90/2.  I also need a bit of room for
 maybe 6-8 rolls of film, a small Minolta light meter,
 a Lenspen, 2 ink pens, a small notepad, a few microfiber
 cloths, and a few other loose items. >>

Francesco, I don't see how a bag smaller than the LowePro Compact AW would
hold all of this.

Tom Shea