Subject: [Leica] hard apeture dial
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:17:35 -0400 (EDT)

I have a 90 elmar collaps, and recently bought a 50 summicron.  For the last
few days I've taken the 90 off my M3.  I just put the 90 back on to find that
the aperture ring was hard to move, especially when opening the lens.  Anyone
know what might have happened.  Think maybe its time to go to NJ and have leica
take a look at it and my M3 (which hasn't had a cla in quite some time)

- --
Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
30-Jun-98 18:14:18