Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 10:07:25 +0000

If "dentists" make it possible for Leica to survive and even prosper and
continue to innovate so we "photo-buffs" can purchase the new Tri-Elmar or
M6H, perhaps we should be a bit less judgemental...if collectors want to pay
a premium for a special engraving great! That means the company that makes
the cameras I choose to use will remain in business.