Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm 2.0 Aspheric
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:57:46 -0500

To answer the question that was originally asked: Were the photos
transposed?"  I went back to the original article where the close up
pictures are much smaller than those on the webb, and after much study (at
least 2-3 sec) I believe that the answer to the question is: Yes, they are
transposed.  However, in the original article it is difficult to really tell.

Dick Hemingway