Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and 15 year old technology
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 11:30:37 -0400

Jim,
Your post made me come creakingly to my feet to add, that the simplicity if
an SL is marvelous. I was watching some of the sales crew at the store go
over the workings of an N90. I was so confused! Maybe, in the near future,
they can add a mouse pointing device to help navigate the screen on the
camera!
Personally, I am at the stage that if I wake up in the morning, and can
remember my name, and where the bathroom is, I have a real good start for
the day! Incidentally, I took the R7 to the beach. I was momentarily
perplexed at whether I add or subtract exposure for sand and water....
falling back on the 'Sunny 16 Rule', all the shots were great, well at least
exposed great!
dwpost@msn.com