Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 and Flashes
From: TM <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 06:05:45 -0700

Eric: I recall you previosly stating you have been using a Metz 40MZ-3 with
your R8. I recently bought the -3 and appropriate adapter and have not yet
been able to get the R8 acknowledging its presence in both the viewfinder
and the rear window, tho the flash does go off. Do you think this could be
the hot shoe contacts failing to "connect" properly?