Subject: Re: [Leica] Once in a Lifetime
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 13:31:27 EDT

David Almy:

A great achievement for you!  Congratulations!

And, on a much smaller scale, some relief for me!

When my wife and look at your totally magnificant work on our next trip to
Washington D.C.  I will proudly refer to you as a LUG member.....that same LUG
that often comes between us when I'm glued to my monitor evenings catching up
on the culture and times of  we Leica users.

Totally Wonderful and Totally Appreciated, at the present moment, as we come
out of what Ted has rightly called our "week of darkness"!

Leon
LP6@aol.com