Subject: [Leica] Lens info request
From: Denton Taylor <denton@asan.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 14:56:06 -0400

I'm relatively new to M6-dom. Have had my camera only a week but am quite
amazed at results with my only lens, the 35 2.0 Canadian Summicron.

I'm not sure about the differences between Summicron and Summilux. I'm
thinking of obtaining either the 90 or 75, followed later (when my wallet
recovers) by a 50.

Although the Summiluxes have a speed advantage. I could live without the
1-stop difference. I am more concerned with differences in color rendition,
contast, and sharpness at the middle aperatures--say f/4 to f/11.

Are there differences?

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com