Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: M6 Flash Unit
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 17:38:55 +0200

Hi, Tom! I have a quite old - about 20 years - automatic Voigtl=E4nder =
VC 21B
unit that fits into the "hidden" compartment of the Leica small combina=
tion
bag. Voigtl=E4nder fits well with the image of Leica even if it is made=
 in
Singapore. I also have an elderly Osram B 18/2 unit which is about same
size but different shape so it needs bigger bag but it has 2 apertures =
- -
and 2.8 for 100 ISO which gives just the right amount of flash so as no=
t to
disturb the ambience. For powerful flash I use Vivitar 283.

Well - I guess some old Rollei flash units could be even smaller but th=
old one made for Rollei 35 is not automatic and the new one is not smal=
l.
Raimo
Photos at http:/personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
> From: TEAShea@aol.com
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: M6 Flash Unit
> Date: 26. kes=E4kuuta 1998 21:10
>=20
> Can anyone recommend a small automatic flash unit that I could use on=
 my
M6?