Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica S1
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 06:57:38 -0500

At 12:42 AM 6/24/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Perhaps this is why the "full" (dare I say bulky) proportions of the R8?
>Perhaps Leica isn't telling the whole story...

I do believe Leica is making no secret of it. They talk about the body
being suited to expansion. So where is there to go? AF and Digital. What else?
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

.'Sounds like art,' the instructor says. 'Well, it is art,' I say.
'This divorce of art from technology is completely unnatural. It's just
that it's gone on so long you have to be an archeologist to find out where
the two separated...' "

Robert M. Pi