Subject: [Leica] The World's Family
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:47:54 -0700

Robert Beaudoin wrote:

> Bonsoir a tous,
>
>   Thank you Donal, I shall remember that; Heyman s The world family.
>
>   Do you have any idea of the publisher s name and year of production?
Robert,

The World's Family
Photographs by Ken Heyman
Designed by Albert Squillace

A Pound Press Book
G.P. Putnam's Sons/New York
1983
ISBN 0-399-12833-6

Acknowledgement:

For Margaret Mead, teacher, collaborator, friend.

It was on a trip with Margaret many years ago that I learned that
humanity is indeed a family.  I hope that people all over the world,
when they look at these photographs, will realize they share similar
experiences. Then they might think, "This is our world, we better take
care of it."
             --Ken Heyman

Hope you can find one.

donal