Subject: Re: [Leica] Offtopic: HP Photosmart Scanner
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 06:30:59 +0200

Dan,

It's too bad you have lost contact with this person. I have some 120 negatives
and slides from my Hasselblad days, and I would love to scan them. I have
studied my Photosmart closely, and I just can't see how he did it (short of
cutting the negatives up into 135-sized pieces).

Nathan

Dan Cardish wrote:

> Not so fast.  I know of someone who managed to force a 120 negative into
> the thing and scan it in several passes.  He then used Photoshop to stitch
> the parts together (the maximum width of a scan is about 36mm).  I'm not
> sure of the details, and I can no longer get in touch with him, but I did
> see an example that looked very good.
>
> Dan C.

- --
Nathan Wajsman