Subject: Re: [Leica] SF Bay Area LUGgers slide night
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 23:45:01 -0700

Where I work, in Palo Alto, is a perfect place. Lots of space, lots of
chairs, kitchen for coffee etc, lots of parking. I have a 6'x6' screen and
Leica Carousel (Pradolux RT 300) projector with Colorplan CF 80mm lens.
Corner of Colorado and Middlefield. About a mile from Keeble and Shuchat.
Midtown Palo Alto.

Jim