Subject: [Leica] The family of man
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:26:08 -0400 (EDT)

Bonsoir a tous,

  Recently, there were a couple of posts referring to a book called The
Family of Man.  I was lucky enough to pick up a copy in a used books store
three weeks ago.  Cost was 3 canadian dollars.  Well luggers, this book is a
must.  I had never heard of that book before and I was thrilled to the bone.
Photographs that are absolute classics.  It is the kind of book that has a
huge inspirational power.  You take a look at it and feel compelled to load
that IIIg, or any of those lesser Leica cameras :-), and go hunting for
equal images (which is...hmm...unlikely).  If any of you see a copy at a
good price, grab it.  That book is a must.  Or was I the only one to never
have heard of it?

A la prochaine,

Robert