Subject: Re: [Leica] Great reading
From: Denton Taylor <denton@asan.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:00:32 -0400

>>The recent Photo Techniques review was one of the most biased write ups
I've seen on the issue, however. Did you notice that all of the "street
shooting techniques" that the author suggested were actually better suited
to a Leica M with a motor drive than they were to a G2? The author,
apparently, doesn't need the AF or autoexposure on the G2 in his normal
shooting.>>

Actually, I thought the review was very negative towards the G2. The author
had a whole laundry list of complaints, and suggested that the Hexar was a
better choice in many instances. A conclusion that I second!
Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com