Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Mini or Mini zoom?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:59:48 +0200

James,

Must it be a Leica? I assume that when you say "moments inappropriate for R"
you mean that you want something small to carry anywher. I have a Ricoh GR1 for
that purpose, and I find it a brilliant little gem, truly pocketable with
outstanding image quality and excellent ergonomics. If you are in the US, you
should be able to find one for about $400.

Nathan