Subject: [Leica] Leica IIC Enlarger questions ...
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:15:25 -0400

I've been toying with the idea of getting myself back into the darkroom.
Since I need both 35mm and medium format capability, and having used a IIC
once many years ago, I thought it might be worth looking for one of these.
Yipes! The prices I've been seeing are positively breathtaking.

Question:  Is an excellent condition IIC with its original complement of
lenses truly a superior printmaking machine?  Is the autofocus reliable?
Are the lenses competitive with the more modern formulations from
Rodenstock, etc.?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks all,

Dave F.