Subject: Re: Part II - Re: [Leica] Is the Leica an endangered species?
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:05:09 -0700

> From: Bryan Willman
> Another way to answer Erwin's question, which
> is mostly focused on M- cameras, may be summed
> up in something I call the "camera power" and
> "camera power density" values.

Hey, I like that idea. Now I'll know why my heart always beats a bit faster
and my eyes see more keenly when I put the chrome Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 on my
chrome M3. That is one "powerfully dense" camera package, especially with
the large 90 frame on the M3. The 90 is only slightly longer than a 50
Summicron, and I have used it many times to isolate faces or little scenes
in a crowd.

Another "camera power density" package - a 21/2.8 Elmarit on a CL. Now
that's a real stealth camera in a crowd.

Gary Todoroff