Subject: Re: [Leica] 35/2 ASPH lenshood (uncontroversial)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 09:56:03 -0700

I've never looked at the 35/2 ASPH hood/cap but my 35/1.4 has the same kind
of hood/cap that you describe. The hood is secured with a lock and the cap
is secured with a catch on the bottom. Sometimes I wish the cap was easier
to get off. But am really happy that neither the hood nor cap won't pop off
by itself/themselves.

Jim