Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Shutter Release
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 11:48:05 -0400

Denton:

I think that only about 30 of these exist in prototype. Tom is due back
from overseas shortly and my guess is that will go into production soon.
There may be many for sale then as Tom intends to sell them in groups of ?
(5? 10? 50?) His target price is about $10.

Cheers!

kw

>Thanks to all who have advised me to watch for the Abrahamson release. If
>anyone has an extra, I'd be happy to buy it. Meantime, I'll hope to hear
>from him...
>Regards,
>

>Denton Taylor
>Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>