Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Goody Review (long)
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 19:38:29 -0700

In your nice post earlier today (relevant portion cut below)
you described the operation of the Rapid Winder as a
"sliding" motion rather than a pulling motion.  I have never
seen one of these goodies in person, but I am interested
in them.  I always thought that one pulled a lever (that drops
down from the body of the winder) towards the left hand to
work the winder.  From your post it seems that one "slides"
a lever across the bottom of the winder towards one's left
hand.  Which is right?  Can someone describe the operation
of this machine?

Francesco