Subject: [Leica] Re: Wall St. Camera
From: Erich Champion <echampio@Adobe.COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 17:14:43 -0700

Hi,

When you order from Wall St. Camera, make certain that you don't let
them rush you off of the phone. I have called in orders that simply fell
through the cracks, never to be seen again. Make sure that you write
down the name of the salesperson and talk to them in detail about what
you're ordering. Never hang up after being left with the promise that
they'll call you back if they need any more information. Otherwise, they
seem nice and appear to have good equipment.

> On 20-Jun-98 Denton Taylor wrote:
> I had
> planned to go to wall street camera, what was your experience with them and did
> you go to the store or order mailorder?
> thanks
> - --
> Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
> 20-Jun-98 12:10:35

- --
Erich Champion : mailto:echampio@adobe.com  : 408.536.6497 Voice
User Education : Adobe Systems Incorporated : 408.537.4040 Fax
- --