Subject: [Leica] Good Work Luggers!!
From: "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 16:13:28 -0700

Hi all,

Wow I've just read my first LUG digest  in a couple weeks that contained
more info about Leica instruments than petty whining.  Good work!!!  Let's
keep it up!

Please remeber PERSONAL ATTACKS of any nature are best left for private
e-mail.  It really isn't that hard or asking that much.  :)

Thank you.

P.S.  I just picked up the old elmarit R 19 f2.8 lens with the huge front
filter and I love mine.  First set of prints - just for testing the lens
quickly - look great, significantly better than my Tamron 17 (which I am
still impressed by! and selling).  If you're considering it, go for this
monster.  It's one ugly-design lens but it performs and that's all that
matters to me....until I can afford the newer 19R.  :)