Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica roadshow in Belgium
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 09:38:23 -0500

At 08:45 PM 6/19/98 +0100, you wrote:

>the 15 makes them more magicer! :) More magical? :) Magnificent? :) Real
>cool baby, real cool!!!! :) :)

For a significantly higher price. I too want one - some day. But for
starters the 19 is probably more useful for everyday photojournalism. The
20mm and thereabouts is pretty standard fare in the profession.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

.'Sounds like art,' the instructor says. 'Well, it is art,' I say.
'This divorce of art from technology is completely unnatural. It's just
that it's gone on so long you have to be an archeologist to find out where
the two separated...' "

Robert M. Pi