Subject: RE: [Leica] Whazat?
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 16:43:49 +0200

Hi Eric,

I'd suggest you do a search on www.DejaNews.com: this was one of those very
long threads (lastweek, start of this week), intitiated by someone who
announced a guy had been closely observed in Sidney manipulating a titanium
coloured camera "prototype" with the tri-elmar attached. The witness
described the body in detail (no, it was not a M6 titanium, nor a Contax
G2). This might be crap. But who are we to denounce crap lately ?   ;-)