Subject: Re: [Leica] Francesco & Danny / NOW?
From: dci@aa.net (Don Chatterton)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 00:25:35 -0800

HERE WE GO AGAIN !

Danny writes:
>Don Chatterton Intl and his friends feel they can bully me into silence,
>never answering
>to the point of the matter and using all manner of accusations, innuendo
>and flat out lies
>in an attempt to discredit me. Could they do it to others? Sure, they
>actually did.
>Could they do it so easily?
>

>Now - Mr Huczek, Mr. Chatterton, Mr. Flor Flory, Ms Maria G. Moss ,that
>I've given
>you good reason to conspire;  expel me, expurgate my contribution. It's a
>brazen,
>obnoxious thing I've done. Just do it and have your group as you damn well
>like it.

WHY DON'T YOU STOP ATTACKING ME ?

I've been in Honolulu all week, and just came back from the Hawaiian Camera
Show. I'm sorry, but I knew nothing about" Francesco & Danny Thing" until
today. It appears that everytime Danny 's  big mouth gets him in trouble,
he attacks me. This the THIRD TIME in 3 MONTHS.

I'm just a quiet spectator, and getting sick and tired of his constant
comments, snide remarks and personal attacks.PLEASE GROW UP> GET a LIFE &
STOP IT.

Don