Subject: Re: [Leica] Set of standards for Lug web space project......
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 23:57:36 -0700

> From: Tom Wyse

>....Gosh, don't you wish
> Odmon and Roger were still around.

Hate to admit that I'm actually following this thread - amazing what
happens when you leave town for five days - but who was Roger? Could anyone
else actually be compared in the same sentence with Oddmund?

I think I must have started on the LUG just in time to catch the last few
posting by Oddmund. Always made me feel like I should be attending whatever
history or philosophy class he must have been teaching. Wonder where he is
now?

Yes, Tom, I do wish Oddmund were still around.

Gary Todoroff