Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: Leica M Advanced School of Photography
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 01:49:44 EDT

Michael,

I posted the news of a new, revised Osterloh Leica M book coming.  Rolfe
Fricke, charter member of LHSA, past LHSA president, Program Director and all
around old world Leica Man is doing the english translation.  Rolfe told me
the book is completely revised and has all the newest M stuff included.  He
also did the original translation of the first edition.  I do not have an
actual release date for the new revised edition of the book, but hopefully we
won't have to wait too long.

BTW, I have a few new copies of the 1st Osterloh book, "Leica R, Applied Leica
Technique" signed by Rolfe Fricke for sale at $45.

Bill Rosauer