Subject: Re: [Leica] Francesco & Danny / NOW BLACKMAIL
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 14:45:11 -0600

Paul and Paula Butzi said:
>In the interest of getting a balanced view, I also fired up
>the usual tools, searching for Alf Breull.  Along
>with the expected references to his web page, assorted
>camera related things, and other miscellany, I found one
>item that I found peculiar, especially when set against
>his (in my view) vitriolic denouncement of Francesco as
>a pornographer. Using this one item, I found a
>considerable quantity of stuff which seemed very
>inconsistent with what Alf was saying publicly on this list.

I followed this trail, too, for basically the same reasons.
I found lots of stuff that is quite inconsistent with the image Alf has
projected on this list.
But so what?  This bothers me not at all.  I'm interested in cameras and in
using them to take pictures.  I'm interested in listening to just about
anyone who has anything interesting to say about either - no matter who
they are.
Mark Walberg