Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG web space project
From: thai pham <phamt@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 12:52:14 -0700 (PDT)

- ---Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de> wrote:

> What is it, Dan, that you try to tell me - something like Leica Camera
> or the Catholic Church would rent a domain from Francesco, Five
Senses
> Productions, who is associated with copyright violations and porn ?

Al,
  I hope we all agree on the mechanics:  the LUG photo site would in
noway be connected to 5 Senses Productions.  When a web surfer
accesses for ex. www.lugphoto.org, he will get only LUG photo.  He
would  have no idea about 5 Senses Productions.  If he accesses 5
Senses Productions, he would in noway know about LUG photo unless
there are links between the two.
Just as you have no way of knowing that the Catholic Chuch site
resides next to www.sexsexsex.com if they happen to use the same net
provider.

  You may object to the notion that the LUG photo is being supported
porn money, then that is an issue.