Subject: [Leica] 35mm Summicron Comparisons
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 11:39:09 -0500

I have an M3 w/3 lenses.  I would like to update at least one of these
lenses and the one I'm most likely to replace is the 35 mm RF-Summicron
with one or the other of the two current versions of the Summicron
(ASPH/non-ASPH).

I'm questioning whether or not giving up the convenience of the goggles
is worth it in terms of improved optical quality.  The lens will be
mostly used with Kodachrome 25 for projection.

Bud