Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG web space project
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 10:03:05 +0200

Francesco, don't forget the internet possibilities.

Your sites are listed as porn even in pretty free countries (Sjonnie) and
linked between adult pages, which speak of "teen bitches" who etc.
(sexysites) - besides the copyright violations and a lot of other
information (4000+ hits) about you and your past and current correspondence.

It's the context of which I'm speaking.

I will not change my mind, and I refuse to accept, that essential parts of
the LUG might be managed by you.

Also in a month.

Alf

At 08:33 17.06.1998 -0700, Francesco Sanfilippo wrote:
>With criticism like this coming from a LUGger, I am no longer
>interested in this project.  Sorry, but this comment blew it.
>It really pissed me off.....

and:

>Sorry, someone here pissed me off and I am not doing the web project now.
>At least for a while.....maybe next month.

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm