Subject: [Leica] LFI Magazine
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 00:45:48 EDT

Any LUG members subscribe to LFI?  Any opinions?  Let me give you mine!

I have had a love-hate relationship with this mag for years, but can't seem to
let the subscription expire.  She's a cruel mistress!

Consistency?  Some issues, good, some terrible!  The translation to English?
A mockery!  Half the portfolios, deplorable!  News?  Late at best!

Great paper & reproduction, though!  What a waste!!  If LFI could only live up
to its potential!!

Thank you Doctor Freud, I feel better already!!  :)

Arturo