Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG Web space project
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:37:43 -0700

Simply saying that the difference between "porn" and "art"
is taste does not change the fact that the word "porn" carries
a negative connotation.  My only wish is that people would
stop classifying ALL erotica as "porn."  The word "porn"
should be used only when referring to hardcore depictions
or otherwise x-rated images, otherwise all we do is
perpetuate myths and promote ignorance.

I agree with you.  There is a difference between an artistic nude
and a snapshot nude, as there is between an artistic portrait
and a snapshot portrait.