Subject: Re: [Leica] TID> Minilux Zoom
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <info@photonewsnetwork.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:35:04 -0400

Hello Bud,
I have several pages on the Minilux Zoom that Leica sent the dealers with
technical data. If you would like I could fax it to you. I am on the
waiting list for my first order. I many times use my Z2X because of the
zoom. I many times leave my Minilux at home because there is no zoom. I
guess that mine will arrive any day now.
Pat McKee
prm@photonewsnetwork.com
Minox007@aol.com
1-732-288-0009