Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #130
From: TonynyX44@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:35:18 EDT

Tony, it might help if you mentioned which model you had. I have never seen
an "irregular slit" in the eyecups of any Leica binocular. If you are
talking about the cap for the eyepieces, my 8x32BAs have no such slit.

I'm talking about the EYE CAP COVERS..rainguards..whatever u call them. I have
the Trinovid 10x42 "Ultra" and I've since heard that the slit is normal, as it
serves as a quick release for the eyecups.

Tony