Subject: Re: [Leica] Lugnuts Name Infringed!!
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 13:08:28 EDT

BD Colen wrote:

<< Actually, Arturo, the fact that the LUG bought 50 Contax finders may wake
 Leica up to two facts - some of their pricing is WAY out of line with
 reality (and, by the way, if the Zeiss 35 f 2 autofocus lens can sell retail
 for as little as $400 or less, why is Leica charging more than 3 times that
 for theirs - and don't try to tell me the answer is that the Summicron is 3
 times better. It's not >>
From your keyboard to their ears!!

In fact, the 35 Summicron is 10 times better!!  :)  Just kidding!  Why do we
do it?  Why do we continue to buy the stuff??  I agree with your first
comment.  I only hope that someone from Leica is continually monitoring the
LUG.  I have pleaded with them on numerous occasions, because I suspect the're
listening.

Did you give me just one fact?  Did you have another thought?

Cheers,

Arturo