Subject: Re: [Leica] binoculars
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 01:09:40 -0600

Tony, it might help if you mentioned which model you had. I have never seen
an "irregular slit" in the eyecups of any Leica binocular. If you are
talking about the cap for the eyepieces, my 8x32BAs have no such slit.

Last time I awaited a rebate check from Leica, I think they took around 6
weeks to deliver. Acknowlegement of warranty cards didn't seem real quick
either.

Jeff