Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: Alan Ball/LUNA<AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:50:26 +0200

Could you tell us more: how does it work ? how reliable have you found it ?
Did you test various mainstream monitors one next to the other to check
consistency ? And how is the calibration tested ? With a reference print
out (and printed out of what ?) ? Thanks beforehand for your explanations.

Alan
Brussels-Belgium

Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net> on 17/06/98 13:40:21
Please respond to leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us