Subject: Re: [Leica] Lugnuts Name Infringed!!
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 06:59:23 -0400

Just a stupid idea...but why not ask Leica to give us some space on their server.   After all it's good publicity for them when somebody
wants to buy a camera.  This list is not just another Leica mailing list...it is THE Leica Users Group.  We could give them the first right
of refusal on posting...just in case they feel uneasy with some of the pics.  I do not think it would hurt them to have the biggest users
group of the industry on their server!

Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA