Subject: Re: [Leica] high speed color slide films
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:22:14 -0700

Francesco,

The most commonly available high speed reversal films are Fuji Provia P1600
and Kodak Ektachrome P1600. Both are really 400 speed films that are
optimized for "pushing." These films can also be pushed up to 3200 although
the quality will suffer.  Recently Fuji introduced MS100/1000 (it is a
"pushable" 100 speed film). I have not tried this new film, but have heard
very good things about it.

Jeff Alford