Subject: Re: [Leica] Incident Light Reading
From: "Edward Gosfield III, MD" <egosfield@nni.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 15:01:27 -0400

Wallace Photo Grid

Wallace Photo Products
13695 Uvas road Morgan Hill, CA 95037

The Photo grid is like a filter, made of diffusing material, which fits on
the lens (size) of your choice, and converts your through the lens meter
into an incident reading, like a flat 'illumidisc' type reading.  No
partial compensation for 3d objects, as in an incident dome.  Much more
precise and accurate, therefor.  Can be used to calibrate your meter.

I own two, one for my Nikon 52mm filter lenses, and one for my Pentax Spot
meter, so i can make the spot meter serve as reflectance or incident, as i
wish.

My 50 DR and M3 have no built in meter, so i use the Pentax  ;-)

Of course i have no commercial connection with Wallace, other than as a
happy user.

good luck,

ted gosfield

mailto:egosfield@nni.com