Subject: Re: [Leica] web space for LUGgers....??
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:26:01 +0200

Hi Francesco,

I think this is extremely generous of you and I am sure it will be great
for the LUGgers who do not have scanners and photo manipulation software
but still want to show their pictures on the web.

For those who do want to do it themselves, there are two good providers
of free web space out there:

 http://www.tripod.com
 http://www.geocities.com

Both of them will give you 11MB of free space; all you have to do is to
accept an ad on your page at Tripod; at Geocities you can even turn it
off. Both also provide handy tools for building and maintaining your web
page.

Nathan