Subject: [Leica] web space for LUGgers....??
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 23:38:05 -0700

I have offered server space on my private machines and T-1
to Ferdinand, and I offer the same free web space to any and all
LUGgers who wish to post images but do not know how or do not
have the resources with which to do so.
I will be replacing my stolen slide scanner with a new one shortly
and I will scan your slides for you and post them on a web page
dedicated to Leica photography, if you all are interested.
If there is enough interest, I would even spring for a domain name
and URL for the LUG and host it on my private servers.
All LUG members could have 40-50 images each on the site for
viewing by all other LUG members. Any comments on this
brainstorm I just had?

Francesco
fls@5senses.com