Subject: Re: [Leica] trip from the US
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 20:59:06 -0700

Patrick R. McKee wrote:

> Hello Ferdinand,
> The easiest and quickest way to show your favorite photo to LUGers is to
> use the HP software and store the photo on your hard drive. Then write to
> the LUG and send your favorite photos as an attachment to your e-mail
> messages to the LUG.

Please don't send attachments to the LUG.  Many on the LUG cannot handle
these and causes them problems.  If you want to email photos as
atachments post to the LUG that you are ready to private mail to
interested parties.

Still, if you can scan them in setting up a website on tripod or one of
the other free sites is not that hard.