Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photos on the Web and seeing subtle differences
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:42:03 -0300

The point of it was to show that you can see the difference on a web
picture.  I am glad that you see this difference.  The Elmar is superior to
the Noctilux at all apertures except 1, 1.4, 2. As for its use, I would
have killed for it when I was in the Notredame Cathedral taking pictures
inside with a Summicron 35mm R lens.

On the plus side, The difference between the Noctilux and the Elmar is not
that great at 5.6, and you could leave the Elmar ar home if you needed low
light capabilities along with brighter scenes.

Regards,

Robert Stevens